Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Another shooting

Again we are all glued in front of the television watching the results of another slaughter of people that did nothing more than go to work yesterday morning.

I don't have all the answers, but I really feel that if it was not so easy to get a fucking gun in this country some of these tragedies might be avoided.

I have to believe that the people that pull the triggers in these senseless acts are troubled.  I have to believe that they must be, because how else do the people that pull the triggers think this is an answer to whatever they are feeling?

Yes, I do know that there are millions of sane and safe gun owners in this country.  The ones that get their guns legally for whatever purpose, the ones that keep them under lock and key, the ones that are never going to open up that gun safe and take a trip to a school or a law firm or a navel shipyard.

My heart breaks for so many in these situations.  The people who are dead.  The person that does the shooting.  The loved ones left behind.  The people that were there and made it out alive.  All of them.


No comments: