Monday, January 14, 2008

A new obsession

Unless you know me really well, you don't know something about me. I just didn't think anyone would understand. So I kept it to myself, sat in the dark, cheered late into the night and channel surfed to find every single WWE event I could find on TV. Yes, I was/am a wrestling fan. Chief Matron Mare was finally conned into watching and we would "watch" together over the phone late into the night. We went in person once or twice. I kind of lost interest, I will watch when I see it on tv. But now, oh now my new obsession AMERICAN GLADIATOR. Yes, I am addicted to it. Gotta be at home at 8:00 on Monday nights to see people joust over water, get hit with tennis balls going 50 miles an hour or climbing a rock wall with a person grabbing at their heels trying to pull them down. Yes, it is silly. Yes, it is just stupid. Yes, I will watch Laila Ali and The Hulk introduce these crazy people just because I can't stop.

No comments: