Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Unclear on the concept?

Is it the world or is it me?  I see things all the time that I think WTF?  Most of it I forget so I just never write about it.  I have seen a couple of things in the past 24 hours, where I question so much about them.

The first is I was on 880 heading over to 80 and I passed one of those big electric signs.  You know the ones that usually say something like: 24 minutes to San Francisco or high winds on the bridge. This one said "RIDE YOUR BIKE TO WORK DAY.  SHARE THE ROAD".  Now, color me crazy, but I am on the F-ing highway where there are signs at every entrance that say NO BICYCLES.  Who approved this???  Who thought this up???  Did anyone else look a it and think like me?

The other is I was on 580 heading to work today and I looked in my rear view mirror and a zebra was coming up on my left.  Well, ok on closer inspection it was a 300ZX car painted to look like a zebra right down to the rope tail hanging off the back.  Now I asked myself WHY?  Why would you do this to your car?  It is not like it was an art car - one of those great art cars you know where someone has taken years to glue on a million little jewels in a flower pattern.  

I don't know, maybe it is me?


No comments: