Sunday, March 21, 2010

File under WTF

You have just got to love the BBCA station, can you actually be love with the BBCA station? If
you were in love with the BBCA would it be male or female?

Right about now you are probably thinking has she fallen off the wagon? What is she going on about.

Well, last night my beloved and I watched a program on BBCA called Married to the Eiffel Tower.

Now I love the Eiffel Tower. I get goose bumps every time I look at it. I never get tired of watching it light up. But I would draw the line at marrying her (yes, the tower is a she) and finding a nice quiet place to get intimate with her. Yup, I do mean intimate.

Married to the Eiffel Tower is a documentary about people with objectum sexual disorder. People who love objects. Yes love them. Speak of them as having a particular gender, believing that they have a connection to the object, that the object speaks to them.

It seems that this is a very small group of people in the world, they guess about 40 of them world wide. They do not seem to be a very monogamist group of people, I think I remember them saying they believed in pologamy. The central person in the documentary is Naisho and while being married to La Tour Eiffel, also dates the Golden Gate Bridge, The Berlin Wall and any fence with a particular shape to it. And then there is the relationship she is trying to rekindle with her first love, her bow. As in bow and arrow.

I sat thru the entire show with my mouth hanging open and listening to my beloved say "is this for real?". It seems to be, for them anyway. I did not know whether to laugh or cry

Oh and Naisho, before the affair with the Golden Gate Bridge gets too far, the bridge is female. How could you think otherwise?


No comments: