Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mermaids

Listen I have been to Weeki Wachee.  I have seen Mermaids.  Really, I have been there and I have seen them.

However, who knew mermaids need a Mystical Mermaid Retreat?

Is the life of a mermaid really that stressful?

I guess we can ask Hannah Fraser - mermaid and ocean activist - because she will be speaking at the retreat.

The flyer says "space is extremely limited".  Well, I guess you can only fit so many mermaids in one spot.  I would think travel would be very diffcult.

I really can't think about htis too much or Ill go the website and sign up.

mysticalmermaidretreat.com

Let me know if you go.

OK, I take it back.  I went to the site.  Mermaids welcome, Mer-men only if you are there with your maid and are willing to wait on her.  This is the most politically correct website I have seen in a while.  It was worth the trip.

No comments: