Friday, May 22, 2015

Little people and Erectile Disfunction?

OK, I am not sure if you are aware of all the shows on TV now that explore the lives of little people.

There is "The Little Couple"  about a dr and her husband and their two children in Texas.

There is "The LIttle Family" a couple with three little kids that live in Annapolis.

There is another one about a family, mom, dad and five kids.  I don't know where they live.

There is "Little Women of LA"  Takes place in LA and revolves around five women and their problems and families.  I am not sure if any of them even like each other, but the call each other friends.

There is the shoot off of the LA show - "Terras Little Family" one of the LA girls and her boyfriend have a cute little baby.

Then there is "Little Women of NY" again a bunch of girls and one guy that I'm not sure if they like each other, but they are in each others lives.

Now, I do find the plethera of shows about little people a little odd.  Was there a casting call for little people?  Is there a TV agent out there scouring the world for little people to put on TV?

Another thing I need to bring up is when you watch any of these shows on On Demand the only commercials they show are for Erectile Disfunction.  Seriously.  Every single commercial.

This leads to me to wonder if Erectile Disfunction is a problem in the little people world.

No comments: