Friday, August 14, 2015

San Francisco Love

Today is my last day in a class in San Francisco.  The weather has been wonderful and playing tourist at lunch time and after class has reminded me of why I love this city.

I love it for the buildings downtown.  How many of us really look at buildings.  When we walk we hopefully look at where were are going, but we should always take a moment to stop and look up.  Always look up.  

I love it for the light.  Morning, afternoon and evening, the light constantly changes.

I love it because it has always felt right to me to be here.

Yes, I know, she has problems.  But being a visitor for a week, I can over look those and see San Francisco using the same eyes that I first saw her with so many years ago and fall in love with her all over again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have left my heart there.
D.D.