Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Back From Vacation?



I am technically back from vacation. While my body is here, my mind and my soul are still in France. In my head I am in my beloved Paris, walking down a street and looking in a window, cause you just never know what you might see. Paris has called to me since the first time I stepped off the train on my very first trip. I go back as often as I can. Sometimes my beloved goes with me, and because I am a very lucky girl, sometimes she does not mind if I go alone.


This last trip was a week in Paris with many friends and family to celebrate my birthday. It was wonderful and something I will remember for the rest of my life. After that week my beloved and 2 friends and I went to the Loire Valley. I returned to this beautiful area after a ten year gap. We returned to the same place I had been so many years before, Baulay outside the town of Sache. It was more beautfil than I remembered and our hosts Benny & Patrick were as friendly and helpful as before. This is a magical place and if you ever have the chance, take a trip, dream a dream, you will always remember it.




No comments: