Sunday, August 12, 2007

People face

Today I went to lunch at Kasper's Hotdogs with my beloved and Mare-demort. We walk in and country music is on the radio. For those that don't know, I am a closet country music fan. So, I started singing along to the music. The girl behind the counter gave me a high five and said "I love you!". From there she proceeded to tell me that she was raised in San Diego on country music, she is a country girl. She went to see some country star - I sing along to the songs, but for the most part I don't know who sings them. She got an autographed picture for her mother and her boyfriend got his head signed, he had shaved his head that day, just in case. Then she told me about the Kenny Chesney concert she went to. The second to the last song he sang was "There goes my life" and she cried because she had just found out she was pregnant. The last song he sang was "She thinks my tractor sexy". She is also a whiskey drinker, but she can't have any for another six months or so until the baby is born.

No comments: