Friday, December 7, 2007

Rant - just a little one

OK, I like to look at other people's blogs. Some people I know, most I do not. I just click that little button at the top of the screen that says very nicely Next Blog. I cruise along looking at little bits of other people's lives. And then it happens. I click Next Blog and get this page that pops up with something like - Meet Naked Women in Hayward. Now first of all if I was looking to meet naked women, I'm pretty sure I would not start in Hayward and I certainly would not start with any of the women on the page! Why does this happen. Go ahead, I know you are going to do it anyway. Click Next Blog and see for yourself!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't believe you didn't link to this page so we can see the car crash that is the Naked Ladies of Hayward.