Friday, December 21, 2007

USNA Stalker strikes again

We sometimes get mail at our house for the unfriendly neighbors that live next door. They have three kids, a grandma, a new puppy and a sprinkler system that flooded our back yard. They rarely wave at you or smile when you pass by, but they do come for Halloween candy. Anyway, the stalking part. The beginning of the week we got a piece of mail for them. I really did not pay much attention to it. Then last night I actually looked at it and read the return address. The USNA Office of Admissions! So I got very excited and ran it right over there. The father opened the door and I handed it to him and said, gee if I had known, my brother was the deputy commandant. His eyes just popped out of his head. I said well, I hope it is good news. Sometimes the stalkee comes to you.

No comments: