Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shut the fuck up!

Have you ever wanted to scream that at someone?  I was travelling today and when I went to catch my plane home at the gate they had one of those charging stations for cell phones.  There was a woman standing there charging her phone and talking on it.  She talked the entire time I was waiting for the plane (about an hour).  Then lucky me, she sat in the row behind me and talked until she had to turn off her phone.  Then as soon as we landed she was back on the phone.  Once we got off the plane we both headed to the bathroom, she talking the entire time.  She even kept talking while she was in the stall!  And to top it all off, she had a voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

I wanted to run up to her and scream shut up, shut up, shut up!  Then I would take her fucking I-phone and throw it on the floor and jump on it.


No comments: