Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Walking thoughts

Walking at lunch always gives me things to think about.

The turtle that lurked right under the water with his little nose sticking out until I pulled out my camera and then he disappeared. Shy?

Then the sign on the bus stop that said:

For information call 511 ask for this line and hear predictions.

Predictions? To me that makes me think of some gypsy sitting in a room somewhere with a turban on saying things like:

Well, this bus might show up sometime today.

This line is having a difficult time with mercury in retrograde, so don't count on it.

Predictions? Really. When I want to know if the bus is going to be on time I want facts not predictions.

Then another thing I wondered

Do ducks go on vacation?

Because while I am not an expert on ducks, these two look remarkably similar to two I wondered about while in Paris last month.



No comments: