Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Count down to Paris

Eight more long days until a plane takes me to my favorite city in the world. Yes, Paris. City of Lights, the place the keeps calling me back again and again. This trip is very special and I have been planning it for over a year. Now my usual planning for a trip to Paris takes about as long as it takes me to get on line get a ticket and grab my passport. This trip is a birthday that ends in a zero and will include a dinner cruise for twenty. I am a lucky girl!!! Before my first trip I was afraid to go anywhere where they spoke a different language, since I knew they were all talking about me. Well thanks to Bubba I went and keep going back and back and back....

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Here is proof of the Karma concept. A very special trip for a very special Lady!