Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This is more difficult than I thought!

Hmm.. I just thought that I would simply sit every morning with my cup of coffee and put my fabulous thoughts out on this blog. Well fabulous to me, but to you? I think about 50 times a day, I shout (to myself, or else people stare) I should blog about that. Then I sit down to write about it and it just does not come out right. So, I apologize to those of you reading if you don't think I am as smart and entertaining as I think I am. Anyway...

Goats:

I am looking for the goats. If you live in the East Bay you know about the goats. Every year or so the hills around the Oakland Zoo and I am sure other places, get covered with goats. Hundreds of them brought in to eat the weeds and tall grass to help prevent fires. The first time I saw them I think I laughed for an hour! Hundreds of them covering the hills, so cute. This year I have been looking for them, I know they are somewhere because some asshole killed 18 of them. Can you even believe that? Killing 18 little goats just because you can, not because they are eating the beans in your garden or jumping on your car or even eating your tin cans that you were saving to get money at the recycle place, they were just there eating grass.

No comments: