Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Road warrior

Everyday on my way to work I think about things I want to blog about. By the time I get home I have forgotten what I want to write about.

I suppose I could write every single day about the idiots on the road and the luxury cars that have no blinkers. But that could get old really fast.

I could write about how practically nobody pays attention to the hands fee cell phone laws.

I could rant about how police cars don't have to follow any off the rules.

Or I can tell you that I have found a new radio station. Satellite radio station x37 - Octane. Hard rock. The kind of station where when people get in your car they look at you and say really?? I always wondered who listens to this music.

Well, now you know. Me! I listen to this kind of music. Bands with names like Twelve Foot Ninja. Hollywood Undead. Puddle of Mudd.

I mean who could not love Halestorm - Freak Like Me

If you're a freak like me,
Wave your flag!
If you're a freak like me,
Get off your ass!
It's our time now,
To let it all hang out

Rock on people, rock on!!

No comments: