Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wax prep

I went to get my nails done today. I sometimes go to a place near work. They, like a lot of places do waxing along with nails.

So while I am there a a woman comes into be waxed. Not a bad thing in my opinion.

The woman goes in the back room and I wonder now if she would have spoken so loud if she knew that her words would be heard by all.

I am thinking these are not words that a person that is going to wax your girl parts wants to hear:

"I think you are going to need a pair of scissors for this job"

I mean how long has it been since your last wax?? And you could not have given yourself a little trim before you came in??

I feel bad when I go for a pedicure and have not shaved my legs for Pete's sake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Really. How embarrassing.
D.D.