Friday, February 1, 2008

Huh?

I'll bet you are wondering how I am writing this. I am supposed to be on a plane to Paris right now. Well, last night I get a call from Air Canada and it seems that they are expecting a big storm in Toronto today, so they are cancelling my flight. My entire trip has been pushed back one day. Not really a big deal, except for the disappointment I feel, but it does lead me to ask:

When did the Canadians become such wimps?

I thought Canada knew how to handle snow. What is a few inches of snow to a real Canadian? Geez, what is this world coming to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait one gosh darn minute. I don't think it's necessary to be calling Canadians wimps, Missy. Might it not be that the Canadians were be cautious and concerned for the health of their Customers. Tis, tis on you.

Canucks Unite! Let M know that we will not take this bashing :)