Monday, February 7, 2011

Bad girl, bad girl

OK, so I have had a couple of days to think about bad girl driving school and what I think is that it is a total waste of time. There were people there that were there for the third time, so you gotta ask - how much good does it really do?

The instructor was a 59 year old, ex-dead head, that was having hot flashes, did not shave her underarms and needs to invest in a much better bra. She was also a cat rescuer. She has 8 cats that live in her home and 5 more in the garage. Then there are all the ones she traps so she can get them fixed so they don't have little kitties.

This was supposed to be the "comedy" traffic school and it was not very funny. Not that there is anything funny about traffic violations, but one would think that if they advertise "comedy" it would be funny. Not so much.

The people ranged from 16 year old speeders to one little old Asian lady who looked about 500 and I wondered how she could even see over the dash to drive, let alone get a ticket. There were 34 of us in the class, 25 speeders and the rest did other stupid stuff. Guess we all can't be speeders.

Then there were the talkers. Sitting right behind me. For the first half of the class they spoke in a low irritating buzz and I looked at them a couple times, hoping they would get the hint. But no.... After the lunch break they sat there and talked in their every day voices, I finally spoke up.

Excuse me!!!! Then I turned to them and said, would you please be quiet. I am trying to listen to the instructor!!

I wanted to add - you know I don't want to be here anymore than you do, but since I'm here I'd like to be able to fucking hear what she is saying!!!

Them woman sitting next to me said "right on sister" as she snorted - her nose ran the entire class.

So, what did I get out of this class? Speeding is not good. Not only does it put your life in danger, it puts other peoples lives in danger. I also learned that the real punishment for speeding is not the $275 I had to pay for the ticket, nor the $39 I had to pay to attend comedy traffic school, no the real punishment is having to sit in a room with a woman suffering from hot flashes with control of the air conditioning for 8 hours on a chair that was comfortable for about 30 seconds listening to her talk about feral cats, while wanting to smack the talkers and give the woman next to me a tissue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could have really been a bad girl, take an online class instead and be naked the whole time for that added excitement.