Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wish I had my camera

OK, this was one of those crazy moments when you scream outloud - WHERE IS MY CAMERA.

We were on our way to the airport to come back to California. We were on route 40 West and it is a little two lane highway. It is about a three hour drive from the Raliegh/Durham airport from the beaches of North Carolina.

Anyway, we go to pass a truck that is carrying a wide load - half of a double wide trailer. We get up next to it and it looks like they have actually taken a chain saw and cut the thing length wise right down the middle to transport it. The best part? Why did I scream for my camera?

They had not removed any furniture! There was the couch in the living room, the dining table and chairs in the dining area. I wondered if all the dishes were still in the cabinets? Was there food in the fridge? Do you even have to remove your underwear from the underwear drawer?

Crazy!

No comments: