Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last Blog

Forgive me blog-gods it has been two weeks since my last blog entry. I will make one every day for a week to atone for this sin. I just looked at my blog and realized it has been two weeks since I last wrote. I guess I got a little blog-blocked after being vitually smacked about my obit blogging. Well, I don't want to be one of those people that blogs on such an irregular basis, so here goes.



Last night my beloved and I went to see The Police and Elivs Costello. My beloved not being a big fan of The Police did quite well and we had a lovely time. Except for those baby boomers that don't understand they are well into their fifties now - not as young as they were the last time they saw Sting, Stuart and Andy - as blogged about by St. Scobie.



But that was not my point. I must get back to my roots and that means talking about 580 and my daily commute. So, I went a different way last night so that I could pick up my beloved in Walnut Creek. After picking her up the traffic report came on and they reported on a spill of plastic bottles and chairs from the back of a truck onto 580 East. She turned to me and said, "gee, right up your blog ally" and for a moment I was sad that I had missed it.

So, I will try to get back to my roots and look for more crap on 580.

No comments: