Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth?

Yesterday I was leaving work and I was in my car with the windows down and stopped at the driveway of the parking lot. A car was coming down the road and I was waiting for it to get by me so I would not cut out in front of it. Well the car came towards me and then pulled into the parking lot - no blinker! A pet peeve of mine. So I looked at the driver and said "nice blinker"

She looked like a cartoon character - jawbone on, blond hair blowing in the wind, she turned and screamed at me "SHUT THE FUCK UP". I laughed and continued on my way. I thought about it for a while, how angry do you have to be at life in general to scream at a stranger like that?

Today I looked out a window at my office and there is her car. I am contemplating walking over to see if I can see where she works or maybe leaving her a note asking if she kisses her mother with that mouth.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You might not want to start a battle with someone like that. She sounds like she's a Texan or something, and it might not end well.