Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Memories

On the way home the other day I was behind a van and I thought I was seeing things. It looked like the rear window wiper had been taken off, but the part that holds the wiper was still there. The little part that holds the wiper blade moved back and forth, like the wiper was still there cleaning the window. Then it happened again and again.

It made me smile. It reminded me of a trip to Glendale for New Years with Annesky and Suzettesky. We were going to visit friends and see the Rose Parade - which everyone should do once.

Anyway, we borrowed a van for the drive and about an hour into the drive somehow the rear windshield wiper got turned on and we could not figure out how to turn it off. We drove all the way to Glendale with that damn wiper going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God - that was a fun trip! I think we even tried looking in the manual to figure out how to shut the damn thing off...Thanks for sharing and reminding me of the memory. SMEG